At Happy Haven OSHC we believe that children need a safe, warm, secure and stimulating environment where quality care is provided.
Seeking passionate and resourceful educators is crucial to providing children with a positive learning environment that is inclusive and respectful to all.
Therefore we recognise and value the importance of strong, collaborative and nurturing partnerships between children, families, community and educators.
Happy Haven OSHC provides children with opportunities to grow and develop as confident individuals by exploring their world through stimulating and challenging play.
Happy Haven will…
- Provide a play based curriculum, where children’s voice is acknowledged.
- Encourage children to become good citizens who impact positively on their world.
- Provide opportunities for nature play experiences and learning.
- Acknowledge and respect the potential and uniqueness of all learners and each other. Promote a strong sense of well-being through developing collaborative and nurturing partnerships with children, families and the community.
- Encourage the pleasure of learning.
- Encourage all children to take risks in a supportive environment.
- Encourage the celebration of diversity within our service
- Embrace children with additional needs
- Have strong relationships with Governing Councils, School leadership and the wider community.
Happy Haven OSHC Lockleys offers the following services:
- Before School Care – 6:30am to 8:30am
- After School Care – 3:10pm to 6:00pm
- Early School Finish Care – 2:10pm to 6:00pm
- Pupil Free Day Care – 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Vacation Care – 7:00am to 6:00pm
For more information and pricing and subsidies please head to our website https://www.happyhaven.sa.edu.au/lockleys
Phone: 8155 5444 or 0426 583 243