We are located over 2 sites. On our oval site located on May Terrace where we have the following facilities:
- Toilet facilities
- Basketball court
- Plenty of open space for learning.
On our school site located on Elston Street where we have our classes located in our main educational facilities.
- Heritage Building that includes: Classrooms, Interoception/Regulation Room and Art Room.
- Open Space Unit that includes: Classrooms, Resource Centre and Multipurpose Space/OSHC facilities.
- Administration Building that includes: Front Office, Leadership Offices, Staffroom, External Services Room, Uniform Room and Italian Room
- Fully equipped Gymnasium
- Basketball Court
- ANZAC Garden
- Vegetable Garden and Chicken Coupe
- Lawned area
We have recently had significant upgrades to our IT structure enabling fast and efficient access online learning. The following IT equipment is accessible:
- Interactive TVs and whiteboards in all learning spaces.
- Student access to IPads, laptops and the internet.
IT learning is incorporated into our daily curriculum. Devices are located in all classrooms allowing all students to access their own device for word processing, multimedia and databases to communicate, research and present their work.
This facility is a warm, welcoming and spacious learning environment that is well resourced. Students have access to casual reading areas, a teaching and learning space and are able to access this space for lunch time activities and programs.
This is a multipurpose learning space that is also utilised for the following:
- Health Lessons
- Inclusive Education Programs
- Pastoral Care Worker
- Instrumental Music Lessons
- Before and After School Care
- Vacation Care
Lockleys Primary School has excellent sporting facilities in keeping with a strong focus of physical education and health and wellbeing. Our school sporting facilities include:
- A modern, well-equipped Gym
- A full-sized Oval
- Basketball Court
- Netball Court
- Modern Playground
- Handball Court
- Lawned Area
Hire of Facilities
At Lockleys Primary School we offer a number of facilities for hire out of school hours.
Located on May Terrace in Brooklyn Park, our oval comes fully equipped with a range of amenities. These include toilets, a playground, BBQ area, soccer and football goals, a netball court, and shelter sheds. The space is also fully enclosed
Gymnasium (fully booked for 2023)
Accessed from May Terrace, our gymnasium is equipped with the following facilities:
- Full-size basketball Court
- Permanent stage
- Large projection screen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Toilet & baby changing facilities
- Heating and cooling
- Chairs and tables may be available upon request.
- Portable BBQs may be available upon request.
Insurance for Businesses & Ongoing Events
To hire our facilities for businesses and ongoing events (more than once), you must be covered by public liability insurance of $20,000,000. Single events for individuals are exempt from this.
Please contact our finance department email@example.com
High quality facilities for hire